Unless you’ve completed 200 jobs and earned more than $20,000 on Wyndy, you won’t receive a Form 1099-K, but you should report any income you earned on your taxes. You can find the total amount you earned under your “completed jobs” tab. 

We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor regarding your obligations to report your income and any other tax-related questions.